|Figure 1: Switchboard Form opens Automatically|
when the Application Opens.
- Open the Database and create a Switchboard Form similar to that in figure 1 above. Call the form frmSwitchboard.
- Click the MICROSOFT OFFICE button in the top right hand corner of the Access Screen.
- Click the ACCESS OPTIONS button at the bottom of the open pane. This opens the ACCESS OPTIONS dialogue form.
- Select CURRENT DATABASE from the menu on the left side of the dialogue form. This displays the Options for the Current Database (see figure 2 below).
Figure 2: Options for the Current Database.
- The fourth option down from the top is DISPLAY FORM. Click the Combo Box arrow and select frmSwitchboard from its drop down list,
- Click OK to close the ACCESS OPTIONS form.
- Close the database.